Recent Amazon Purchases You NEED

Image result for amazon logo

I for one am addicted to Amazon. I will search any and everything on Amazon simply because you can find literally anything on it. I used to be hardcore against online shopping but here lately I've noticed it is such a huge stress relief to just Prime anything I need. Yes, I am at this point where "Prime" can be used as a verb. I have also come to notice that if a product I have used from a store isn't on Amazon, they offer something similar typically with thousands of positive reviews. So here I am today, to offer up some of my most favorite recent purchases. 

Underbed storage bags

First off are these underbed storage bags. I will be the first one to point out my love (possible addiction) to clothing. These are a life saver because I so graciously gave my husband our bedroom closet and took the smaller closet and these allow me to store clothing and shoes under our bed. Seriously cannot beat the price on these either. $13.99 for a set of two. The quality is decent for the price and I would definitely reconsider purchasing again if need be!

LV inspired makeup bag

I have already raved about this makeup bag on my Instagram but I absolutely love it and do not mind one bit sharing it again. This bag is so roomy and holds all my makeup and then some. The zipper has not given me any fits. The overall appearance of the bag is so cute. This bag has by far been my most favorite makeup bag and for only $20. You need it, trust me!

Dog anchor and cable

If you have a trouble making dog, you need this. Our canine Clay is SO energetic and mischievous that this has helped us to let him out in the yard and keep a close eye on him. He thinks it's a toy and loves to wrap himself around our tree but it's better than him running off.  For only $30 you can rest easy that your dog won't run off. 

Benebone Wishbone Bacon Flavor

These here are my Remi girls favorite toy ever... so much so we signed up for the quarterly subscription for her to get this toy from Amazon. It takes her a few months to completely destroy it but it helps her so much with her teeth as well as anxiety. Our canine has taken a liking to them as well and tries to steal them from our sweet girl so they must be good. This toy is completely worth the $11.59 we spend to get it for her and on her behalf, we recommend.


Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Set

I might be the last person ever to jump on this trend but whoever started it was a genius. These little razors have been recommended by thousand of women to dermaplane. I seriously think it has helped my skin. I am not going to lie, it was strange but the overall result was worth the $4.25.

Warners This is Not a Bra Full-Coverage

This bra... is so comfy. I was very hesitant about ordering a bra off of Amazon simply because I hardly ever order clothing online unless I have shopped that brand before. This bra though is very
 comfortable and offers amazing coverage. This has been by far my most favorite purchase in a while from Amazon. When it came in the mail (literally the next day), the primary seller had the tag on it listed for $40. I purchased this bad boy for a whole $16.99. I am pumped about this because it is always a process going to Victoria Secrets and picking one out due to fit. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about my most recent favorite purchases from Amazon and found this useful. I love shopping on Amazon and can guarantee that I'll be sharing more favorites in the future. 



Links to products:


LV inspired makeup bag: Currently sold out









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Life: How to Prepare for a 12+ Hour Shift

You Can Be Both, Fashionable and Functional: Nursing School Supplies

First Year as a Nurse