Christmas Wish List



First off, yes you can be 24 years old and have a wish list. Just saying. Secondly, I personally enjoy seeing what others have on their wish list because sometimes I learn about something I would like from those lists. That is why I am writing about my wish list today. It may seem absurd to some of you, but when it comes to gift giving, I am not one to be pumped about receiving gift cards. I personally enjoy the thought and the consideration of a physical gift. Although you are asking for something specifically, it does not mean you only want that item you listed. I am also someone who feels blessed when someone goes out of their way to be creative and find something they think I would enjoy. So what I am getting at is surprises are great too. But as stated above, there are some things that I would personally enjoy owning and people (my mom) always want to know what I would like to receive. 

The first item on my wish list is a personalized image of what the stars looked like on our wedding night.  I would love something like this to hang in my home along with an image from my wedding. Our wedding day was literally my most favorite day ever. There is something so pretty about these prints and then to have it tied to something sentimental would make this a great gift for anyone. Etsy has a lot of shops that are able to provide this service. These range from $20 to $40 depending who you purchase from. 


This next gift idea is from Alex and Ani. I love the whole concept of Alex and Ani. I have a couple bracelets from them and look forward to getting new ones in the future. One of the bracelets I would like to receive would be the Law Enforcement bracelet. My husband is a police officer and I am proud of all the work he does. I try to support him in any way. It may be corny but I am proud to be his wife and proud to be apart of the police community. Alex and Ani is currently running their Black Friday sale which is 30% all items making this gift option a fairly reasonable price. They have several other charms that would be perfect for any women in your life as well.

Alex and Ani Law Enforcement Charm Bangle, Silver Finish

My favorite skin care line is Mario Badescu. I have quite a few products from this company and honestly believe that they have helped my skin tremendously. This brand uses natural ingredients almost exclusively so for someone who has sensitive skin, it does not break me out. Skin care would make a great gift because it can be expensive. Luckily, Mario Badescu is relatively affordable and typically has great gift sets you can pick up at Ulta or Sephora. Some of my favorite products from this company is the Enzyme Revitalizing Mask, the Lip Balm, and the Enzyme Cleansing Gel. I would love to try some eye cream or the Vitamin C oil next.

Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum

The next item I would like this year is cordless headphones. I am not particular on any brand but I do want something reliable. I honestly just need something I can use to workout with. Cords are the death of me at the gym and I feel awkward as heck trying to manage them jumping from machine to machine. I also have to mention the numerous piercings I have that do not go well with earbuds.

Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Satin SilverSkullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Gray/Tan

Now it wouldn't be a Hannah wish list without having clothing on it somewhere. I love clothes. I am not ashamed either at my love for clothes. I genuinely love getting new clothes and having cute new outfits. With all this being said, I have my eye on a few clothing pieces this year. I personally would love a pair of Madewell jeans. I own maybe two things from this brand but I love the quality of everything they make. Online they also have a questionnaire to help you find the best fit for you in jeans. This is super helpful because every brand runs a little different. The quiz helped me determine I would be a 31. Next there is this brand that I have wanted to purchase clothing from for a few months now but I am not big on online shopping. The brand is Pebby Forevee. The owner and her team are just some all around badass women who create these side slit tees as well as run a boutique. I want like 90% of her store in my wardrobe. For a shoe option, I would love to own some Chinese Laundry. They have soooo many cute styles of shoes. I am really loving the Capital Suede Platforms or the Utah Booties. To be functional, I will add I also would love a new pair of tennis shoes from New Balance. The pair of tennis shoes I like from them currently are the Roav F1 Fresh Foam Running Shoe in white.

pebby forevee FREEDOM THRILLS STONE SIDE SLIT TEEpebby forevee EASY TIGER IVORY WOMEN'S SIDE SLIT TEE


This time of year can be hard to come up with ideas for gift giving or receiving. I hope you found this useful for either yourself or someone else you may be shopping for. I also want to reiterate that as much fun as it is to give and receive gifts, the true meaning of Christmas is obviously about sacrifice and love. Spend time with family, appreciate what you do have and recognize the blessings in your life that you may take for granted. Sometimes we get caught up in this world of wants and needs and forget about what we do have already. That's my deep message of the day. I hope it wasn't to cliche. Thank you for reading and let me know what Christmas gifts you would like to receive this year.








Items listed above: 

The Night Sky Printhttps://thenightsky.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAt_PuBRDcARIsAMNlBdrmO9hhJaoyVdD4UG02piavDdh0YvSDNWR0nNMySo6y70lv8lzFQ2saAhPhEALw_wcB
**Currently running 20% this week for Black Friday

Alex and Ani: https://www.alexandani.com/lawenforcement-charm-bangle-100430599.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAt_PuBRDcARIsAMNlBdqcStdPPEaWsC1E6lXAN7TDp0FM2Orv7HixZyCVFqr_5wb8CWRBsoMaAturEALw_wcB
** Currently running 30% this week for Black Friday

Mario Badescu: https://www.ulta.com/brand/mario-badescu

Earphones: https://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Bluetooth-Headphone-Microphone-Adjustable/dp/B01DWH7AIM/ref=sr_1_26?crid=3H57W0DG9ECQ3&keywords=white+wireless+over+ear+headphones&qid=1574809365&s=electronics&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sprefix=white+wireless+over%2Celectronics%2C177&sr=1-26

Madewell jeans: https://www.madewell.com/the-curvy-perfect-vintage-jean-in-fitzgerald-wash-K7526.html?dwvar_K7526_color=DM0963&cgid=apparel-jeans-curvy#intcmp=denimfitguide_apparel-jeans-curvy&start=3
** Currently running 30% this week for Black Friday

Pebby Forevee: https://pebbyforevee.com/collections/side-slit-tees/products/easy-tiger-ivory-womens-side-slit-tee
** Use code Tee25 at checkout for all graphic tees $25

Chinese Laundry boots: https://www.chineselaundry.com/shop/boots-and-booties/booties/utah/BUTZ0COGD.html?cgid=boots-booties&dwvar_BUTZ0COGD_color=BARK&dwvar_BUTZ0COGD_size=10.0#page=12&start=6
** Currently running 30% this week for Black Friday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Life: How to Prepare for a 12+ Hour Shift

You Can Be Both, Fashionable and Functional: Nursing School Supplies

First Year as a Nurse